Elizabeth's Art and Craft Gallery

Welcome to my blog! As you can tell from the title, this is where I will be showing you my artwork and crafts that I have done. I would always ponder, where to put my finished pictures and projects, but I have found the solution! HERE! And of course, sometimes I'll also talk about just....well....stuff, that has nothing to do with art. But it will mainly be about art...alright, I think you get the picture! Enjoy! ~Elizabeth~

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hey everyone!

Ok! I have joined the world of blogging, and it seems awesome, already! Can't wait to post some of my projects..........if I ever get around to doing any!! Yeah....unfortunately, I probably won't get to post any until July, because I have finals, finals, finals! And major studying to do( they're torturing me! AHHHHH!)! So, I hope you'll excuse me from not posting until July, or late June. So please bear with me! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home